Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 26 & 27


Both Jay and Sierra home from school on Tuesday and they lay around and watched movies all day. Tutu and I got a yoga class in and Papa took Misty for a quick walk. I had to coach in the afternoon so dad came straight home to take care of the sickies while I was on the pool deck at Punahou. On Wednesday, both kids got themselves to school. Jay wasn't in the best shape but handled and came home right away after school to rest. Sisi's teacher's thought she might still have a fever but she was fever free, just tired so she had a full school day but wasn't very active. I had dropped the van off at the Nissan dealership and rode my bike home via Kahala Mall where I returned my new bad phone and replaced it with the samsung that was like the one that got stolen. It's already so much easier to text so I'm happy with it. The car wasn't fixed in time for me to ride back to Kakaako before coaching at Oahu Club so I had to walk (which was fine) and I "picked up" Isabel and Cole on the way because I was supposed to drive them but we all walked. It was fun and simple. Dad brought Sierra to me at the Club and he went surfing. There's a south swell and it was a beautiful day. Sisi and walked home and took our time... it was a beautiful day. Dad stopped at Safeway for cheese and a tomato for our tacos. We watched American Idol for the first time and it was the "girls night" so we only saw the 10 girls- I thought it was pretty good. Mb sent me a picture of the wahine on a "hike" to a water hole near Sandi's house. Check out Sandi on the left with her really short hair-- she looks great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Mom if you could text me the pin number to access cash from my prepaid Mastercard, or text me the pin number you change it to, that would make this weekend a bit easier for me. THere are few places where you can use a credit card, and they are all Visa.
The Nazca lines are very cool and I think i got some goooood pictures from the plane!
love you all!!