Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 22nd


Friday and I subbed for Mrs. Ko in basketball and racquetball. It was fun because in each class of racquetball there was someone absent and they were in their doubles tournament so I had to play. I had played in the morning with Mrs. Shoji so I had lots of racquetball today. Fun. I'll be sore tomorrow. After school dad took Sisi home and Jay and I had water polo. Jay played in a girls scrimmage after practice and we went to Subway for sandwiches on our way home. Then we watched the girls high school basketball state championships. It was a good game and Punahou beat Iolani at the end of the game. You probably know some of the girls on the team. The boys championships is tomorrow, Punahou vs. Kamehameha Big Island. Did you settle the money thing?

No comments: