Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20th

Happy Birthday Whale Pipeline (Cathy Neushul.) I just saw her this weekend and we had fun. Home now and trying to catch up on the stolen purse thing. Lots to do but I'm grateful for happy kids and our good health (no brain surgery scares) so a little stolen wallet is an inconvenience but really not that big a deal in the big picture. Loved your new blog and looks like an awesome trip to the island and the beach. You really look great. Try to make sure you're in some of the pictures because I love to see you doing your thing. Your taxes have been filed so send me whatever it is that you have.... hopefully we don't have to amend the return. High school swimming champs are this weekend. Go Puns! Go Obama!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck on high school champs (time really does fly!)

will try to include myself in pictures.

GO OBAMA!!

(love you guys)