Monday, October 1, 2007

September 30th



Happy Birthday to you! I carried my phone around with me all day because I was NOT going to miss your call. Of course, it came just as our food was being served at ChaChaCha. I went outside to talk to you and they bagged my lunch and I ate it when we got home. I put more money on the phone card, so feel free to call again! We made a birthday cake for you and sang in your honor. You're represented by the bull pinata in the photos. Sierra said she'd blow out the candles since your weren't here to do it. See dad's video for more laughs. Of course, I thought about you all day (I usually do, but especially this day.) I don't know where the time has gone. I hope you enjoy your chocolate cake that your friends got you. That sounded fun! When your box comes, have your friends put a candle in the treat that I sent and make a wish!! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is the best video i have ever seen, and there isnt even any sound on this computer. YOURE KILLING ME WITH THAT CAKE!! mines is okay, but mom your cakes are infinitely better. aaaargh i want some. thank you for celebrating it looked like a lot of fun, i would have loved to be there as a spectator, to see how crazy you guys all are. i really miss misty. and the house, like tv room area and kitchen. i havent really thought about my room, im quite content living in a tent as weird as that sounds. anyway miiiiiiss you guys and love you!