Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 3rd

Wednesday and dad is still at camp Timberline. I drove Jay and Sierra to school and then as soon as I got home I got a call to sub for Mrs. McKibbin so I went straight back to Punahou. Immediately after my last class, I picked up Sierra from K and we went straight to the Oahu Club so I could coach swimming. As soon as swimming was pau, we went straight back to Punahou so I could help coach the end of water polo practice. We went to Boston's to pick up a pizza on the way home because it was too much to think of cooking. After I put Sierra to bed and while Jay was doing homework, I took a trip to Safeway to buy milk and fruit, etc. After folding the 2 loads of laundry that I'd done when we got home, I crawled into bed exhausted. Sierra snored in my bed until I couldn't stand it any more and had to put her in her own bed. One big happy - busy- family (minus the eldest son, and the husband who will be back on Friday night.)

No comments: