Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11th





Happy 18th birthday to Michelle Wie! No subbing today but here is most of my day: Early yoga with Tutu, Jamba with Tutu, qick walk with Misty at the park, clean some screens, the patio and misc. other cleaning, load the car with White Elephant donations, big phone call to bank and credit card and other "business" without any power at the house (it was out for most of the day... don't know why,) stopped in Aina Haina to return books on CD at library and get some more, ask at the Clay Corner if they had any colorful ceramics that they were throwing away because I want to make a mosaic, (they'll call me when they do) stopped for gas and car wash on the way to Ben Franklin and was told that I needed a safety check, tried to get safety check but couldn't because we didn't have the registration in the car (don't know why) so I had to go back to Hawaii Kai to satellite city hall to get a new registration and then back to the Shell service station to get the safety check, then to Punahou for Sierra's kindergarten parent/teacher conference, then coach boys intermediate and boys V2, then drop a bunch of stuff in white elephant box, drive home while listening to Lemony Snicket Reptile Room, have pizza and salad for dinner with tutu, Yui and family, play with Sierra's hair and her new clips that tutu bought for her, decorate a pair of Sierra size black slippers with halloween pumpkins, bats, and ghosts, (with Sierra) and blue slippers with "buff" puff balls and flowers, checked my email, fielded a call from the woman who organizes the subs because she needs me tomorrow for 1st grade, wrote this blog while half listening to the Colbert Report, and lastly, after I sign off from here, I will get some ice cream, read in bed and go to sleep! Oh, and I have to reset the clocks in the house because the power outage screwed them all up. And the very last thing that will happen on this day is that I will be so grateful that out of all the 18 year olds in this world, I GOT YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one Smart family tradition i really cherish and miss is sitting in the living room watching the daily show and the colbert report while eating ben and jerrys. i think i miss that more than anything right now.
loveloveloveloveloveyouguys!!!!!