Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 24th

Just getting home from a 15 hour day. After school (I subbed PE) we had a water polo game vs. Le Jardin AT Kamehameha. We won! It was close, 6-5. We got a 5 minute downpour in the middle of the 4th quarter so I had wet shoes/feet for the last hour. We are now the ILH regular season champions. Now we enter the championship tournament. If we win it, we win the ILH champs. If we lose, we will have a game against the winner of the tournament to see who is the overall champion. In other words, we have 2 chances to win the ILH title. G&G took Sierra to Kailua after school to play at the beach before coming to the game, and dad walked from Punahou to Kamehameha to get his exercise. When you called today, I was in the PE office and when I picked up I noticed that I wasn't getting any reception, so I ran outside the whole time yelling into the phone telling you to call back in 2 minutes because I'd be away from all the concrete and have some reception. Obviously, you didn't get that because you didn't call back. It's okay.... I like getting messages but some day soon I'd like to actually TALK to you!!

No comments: