Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 29th




I got a last second call to sub SpEd at Koko Head and then straight to the Oahu Club for practice in which we did dress up relays. Do you remember those? I'll see if I can get a photo from Robin. I did take one of Robin and Lisa AFTER the relays. Lisa was dressed for coaching. Sierra and G'ma Jackie went to the Bishop Museum during the day because Sierra and Jay didn't have school. Jay and his group made his Spanish video. It's pretty funny. When it's done, we'll try to send it to you. I made "spider cupcakes" to take to Sierra's pumpkin carving party which is tomorrow at school. Sierra is practicing for Halloween by dressing up for bedtime. Check out her made up bunny pj's. You called on our way home from school. I'll look up some of your money stuff and also check into flights from GDL to Mex city. I'll let you know what I find out. LOVE and MISS you!

No comments: