Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18th


I went to the 7am yoga class and then ran some errands and came home for some cleaning, laundry, etc. The plumber was supposed to come to fix the ice machine, but so far he's 45 minutes late. You called while I was in the bank and I've been hugging my phone ever since, waiting for you to try again. I really want to talk to you. Next time you're at the internet cafe, take a few pictures in there (and of the outside) so I can see what that looks like. Is that in Tecoman? G'ma Wackie and G'pa Jim sent you $150 for your birthday. I deposited it into your American Savings account. You can access it with your ATM card. Make sure to write them, or even call them (805) 215-0658 or (805) 546-9170 to thank them. (Did you thank Tutu and Papa for the $ they gave you??) Oh, the freezer guy just came. I'll post this and then add more to it tonight! I SOOO miss you & love you!

Sierra is going to write to you now:
i like your story and love your baby turtles and crocs but not the shoes. love, sierra
(Sierra wrote this almost all by herself. I only helped her with a couple of the words.)

No comments: