Saturday, September 8, 2007

September 8th



Can't stop worrying about your "raging fever." Are you okay? Jay had practice this morning, I had two intermediate games and Sierra had a soccer game. Dad worked in the yard and then after Sierra's soccer they all went to the O.Club for a swim. I was at Punahou all morning. We played Iolani first and got beat pretty badly. Casey J. is just really good. Plus they have a lot of 9th graders on their team. Our second game was against LeJardin and we beat them easily. Curt is coaching Kamehameha and their intermediate looks pretty good too. I think we play them next week. Everyone just hung around at home all afternoon. Yui has some friends over right now and we may watch a movie. Oliver said to send your package to the Guadalajara office because he goes there twice a month. I'll get that together and send it asap. I love you and am really missing you. However, I can't believe how lucky I am that out of all the 17 year old boys in the WHOLE world....... (you know the rest.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yaaay! i love those pictures. could you like take pictures of the kitchen and living room, with the green blue and purple pillows? i know its a weird request but i kind of miss that, er, area. :)