Monday, September 3, 2007

September 3rd






Dad's party was fun. We had a bbq and made margarita's (kinda cuz anything Mexican is on our mind.) He blew out his "43" candles (just the numbers 4 and 3) and Sierra fell asleep on the floor. You would have like the cake(s). One was chocolate and peanutbutter. Today was the Waikiki Roughwater Swim. We did not swim but I rode my bike down to watch the start and finishes. I think Kale won his age group. Noa Sakamoto (from Punahou and taking time off from Stanford) won the whole thing. He's trying to make the Olympic team in open water swimming- so is John Flanagan and he got 6th today. Dad worked in the yard again and Jay is still not feeling great. Sierra giggled most of the day and practiced playing billards and "clap bouncing" the ball, oh and she practiced her jump rope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that cake looks so good can we make it when I get back question mark. (still can´t find the question mark key...) Just today Cheryl, Zoe, and I were all craving peanut butter. If there was some way for you (question mark) to include a large jar of it in the package with the cell phone, I would greatly appreciate the protein. Perhaps question mark.
My nose is stuffy, sounds like Jay and I got sick at the same time. bleh.
Also, this blog is cooler than mine! Thank you for making it, it´s exactly what I want to see!
love you all