Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 25th

Typical Tuesday at the Smart's. Dad, Sierra and Jay went to school and since I didn't sub, I went to yoga and did a bunch of stuff around the house. I have water polo practice in the afternoon. Our intermediate boys are not that good but the practices are kinda good because we have a lot we can teach them. S & Dad had soccer practice and then went for a swim. Jay and I came home and got dinner ready. Sierra is reading "emergent" reader books. Jay studied for his math test. We miss you and I have to avoid your room otherwise I get very blue. Sometimes, I like to sleep in your room. I'm planning your birthday cake.... probably yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Or maybe chocolate on chocolate. What do you think? I think today is Raquel's birthday. Dede and Madison went to Boston to surprise her! Don't expect us to surprise you, although I'd LOVE to do that!!

No comments: