Saturday, September 1, 2007

Day 4- September 1st



Bunny Bunny. That's what you're suposed to say on the first day of the month. I don't know why. Whale, Kim (Kelly) Hall told me that years ago and now I have to say it on the first of the month. I went to yoga and sweated my brains out while dad worked in the yard. We all went to the Oahu Club for a swim mid-day. Jay's feeling better but not great. Sierra and Misty played with bubbles in the yard. Tonight is the first UHfootball game but we won't be going. Your classmate Liz Ka'aihue played a great game last night against Kansas State and Chelsea Deptula scored her first collegiate soccer goal as UH beat a ranked Kansas. As you know, you have talented classmates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss Misty! There is a cute dog at the camp named Mancha, who was being so cute and puppy-dog-eye-ish, I had to throw a stick for her, but later regretted it, since she wouldn´t shut up about me throwing another one. There is also a cat who pretends to be a cute little kitten, but is secretly tough and occasionally vicious. :)