Saturday, September 1, 2007

Day 2- August 30th


I'm in the middle of try-outs for water polo. We have tons of Intermediate boys. We're going to have to cut about 15. Yikes. Vars. 2 will need cuts too, and that will be someone who has already played for a few years. It's going to be hard. Dad went surfing after school and I took Sierra to the Punahou pool while I coached. Jay's catching a cold. He skipped practice and slept in the car. Sierra had sharing today (she's sharing a little dolphin, since her class name is the dolphins) and wanted you to see her outfit that she was going to wear to school. On the way home, you called on my cell phone and we talked. You've arrived at the camp and there was a rainbow and pigs walking into the lagoon. As you were telling me this, Sierra, Jay and I were driving right toward our own rainbow. It's a small world afterall.

No comments: