Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 15th






Sierra had a soccer game this morning while Jay had polo practice and I had 2 intermediate games. That's how our morning was spent and then we hung at home for awhile and then dad took Jay to Portlock to surf and your sister and I painted cards. She's all into making paper airplanes because the Thunderbirds have come to Hawaii and they're doing a show in Honolulu. They practiced all day on Thursday and we all got to see them do flips and configurations. Speaking of shows, The Lion King opens tonight and they're getting lots of press. We don't go until the end of October. I won't be able to think of anything but you whenever we hear/talk about LK. I can still remember your enraptured face the first time we saw it (that and the puke on my dress.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha the puke on the dress was what made that night the stuff of legends.
sierra and her cheetah girls look soooo cute.