Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 7th

It's Monday and a busy one at that. I subbed... first it was 8th grade boys and then it ended up being 3-5th grade boys P.E. Sierra's class had their chapel today where they sang their song, "I'd like to build the world a home." You've done that. Very cool. After school, I rushed off to the Oahu club for swim practice and then right back to Punahou for a scrimmage of our V2 and our intermediates. I missed the first half, and when I got there, the intermediates were winning 5-1. The 8th graders are pretty good. We only played 3 quarters and the final score was Intermediate 5-2. The V2 took a break and then we had a real game vs. LeJardin starting at 6pm. We won, but it was sloppy. By the time we broke down the pool, putting away clocks, had snack, etc. it was about 7:45pm. We drove a couple of people home and then Jay drove home from there. He's taking his drivers ed, so he needs to practice and get his 50 hours. Dad was putting Sisi to bed by the time we got home. I think they went to piano after school and Jay did his weight room workout. I'm super tired and so I'm going to call it a day. Hope you're enjoying your time in the jungle. Mucho love-o.

No comments: