Friday, April 18, 2008

April 16th & 17th

Dad went surfing before school the last few days and will do so again on Friday (tomorrow.) Wednesday was crazy because I subbed grade 1 and then straight to water polo and our V2 semi-finals against LeJardin, which we won 6-2. While we were at the game, dad was taking some visiting friends to Portlock Point for sunset. We have a lot of vog in the air, and some weird cloud coverage so it wasn't much of a sunset but they had fun. Jay and I came home and then I took Misty on the Safeway loop because I hadn't had a chance to exercise and I needed it. Then today was just as crazy because after subbing 1st grade, I had Elements (while Sisi had ballet) and then the V2 crew went to the Ishida's (Hannah) for dinner and a little "almost end of season" festivities. Tutu and Papa were here today for the HPR fund drive and worked the phone lines. They had dinner here. Oh, and apparently Hillary Clinton was on the Colbert Report. I didn't see it yet. Was SCRUBS on tonight? I hope so... I'll save it for you! I'm really missing you so I hope you can figure out how to use the phone card numbers I gave you. Check your email because I finally got ahold of a person and he gave me some information regarding the calling card. Go do that now so you can call me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got the calling card information and I will try calling home later today - hopefully dialling that first number works because that seemed to be the problem last weekend.
Still love hearing about all these everyday activities, like Elements, water polo games, and working the phone lines for HPR - cool! I miss Scrubs. Turns out YouTube is pretty important in my life. :)
Will have more pictures on my blog later! LOVE YOU GUYSSS