Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 14th & 15th

Hi kid! It's tax day. We've already finished them, so phew! I subbed 2nd grade today but I did get to see 2 numbers during the 8th grade showing of West Side Story. It was great. Sumi was awesome! We're going to see the real show this weekend, but I had a little break this morning so I went over to see Aaron sing "Maria" and Marcela and Aaron do "Tonight, tonight" and then Sumi and girls do "I like to live in America." It was good. I only saw about 15 minutes of the 2+ hour show, so I look forward to the rest of it. Dad went to Hawaii Public Radio and answered phones in the fund drive. Punahou teachers went together after school. They mentioned them on the radio but we didn't hear them say dad's name. Then after that, he went to UH for a lecture that Bill McKibben (CTT father of Sophie and environmentalist) gave tonight. He just got home and is now watching John Stewart. I've got to go to bed! I'm really missing you... the fact that there's a show at Dillingham without you in it, makes me even more more more miss you! Seriously, I can't believe you're not on that stage, and especially that you've been abroad for months and that you're not here!! WHAT?? I still can't believe it. And, I've talked to some other parents and they're already talking about their kids coming home in a month or so!! Can you believe it?

No comments: