Monday, April 21, 2008

April 20-21st

Sunday started with hanging out and then I went to a surprise birthday party for Kelsey Ko (her 50th) and then picked up Sierra while dad took Jay surfing and then to the Kokua Festival. They had a great time. Sierra and I hung out and took a long walk and tried to rest because we're both have a little cold. Today, Monday, I subbed at Koko Head and dad, Jay, and Sisi had a normal monday (work/school/piano/water polo.) Misty just got her face and paw stuck in a mouse glue trap. We have a bunch of field mice in our house so I put down some glue traps and Misty saw 2 mice in the trap near the refridge and so she went after them, causing a mini disaster. One mouse got away and Misty is very sticky. Yuck. Happy Anniversary to my friend Anna and her husband of 21 years, Kevin. I should email them to wish them well! Love you Jacko!

No comments: