Monday, March 10, 2008

March 6th-10th

Wow, I've gotten so far behind on this blog but I feel like I've been sort of keeping in touch with the text messaging. Highlights from the last few days: Girls water polo beat Iolani in V1 and Intermediate. V2 will not play Iolani because they didn't have enough players to field a team. Really ashame. Sisi and I saw the movie Penelope with Isabel. (Funny and cute.) Jay, Sisi and I went to the Fitter's for pizza and swimming (and wine) while dad had a gig at the Hilton. I've been coaching morning master's workouts at the O.club and Jay and I have finished the most recent water polo clinics at UH. Misty had another bath and dad's been working on the backyard hillside. Dad and Sierra went to ceramics and did some glazing. Dad is getting ready to travel and I ordered you some meds for dad to bring to you. Dad saw cousin John on the N.Shore many days this week, including getting him on Sunday and bringing him to our house where we all had dinner together at Thai Valley Cuisine in Kalama Valley. I'm making cupcakes to take to OSF tomorrow night so we can celebrate Susie and Ingrid's birthday (and mine too.) Love you so much and hope you're doing great. I'm about to look up some of the places you're visiting on the web. I want to have a vision of where you are and what you're doing.

No comments: