Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3rd


Happy Girls Day! It's Kiley Neushul's birthday and girls day. School/work and piano and water polo after school. I made a deposit of $118 into your Am.Svs. Bank account. That's your refund from the Federal govt. and the state for your tax returns. Speaking of money, GET CASH BEFORE you leave Pisco and of course carry your ATM card with you (safely in the pouch on your body.) What's your itinerary for your trip? Have you booked places to stay? Use your intuition and DON't do anything that's dangerous or in a dangerous areas. Will you be traveling until you see dad?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will pretty much be travelling until Dad comes, i will settle in Cusco a couple days before. i have no time now, but i will have all my stuff with me during this solo trip which is going to be my biggest challenge. however i can leave things safely at Haydees familys house in Arequipa which is a good vantage point between other locations. also Im set on where to stay tomorrow night in Nasca, and I can book hotels as I go. tomorrow i will look for a good Arequipa one.
love you guys, happy girls day!