Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 15-19th


Soooo sorry that I haven't posted on the blog in a long time.... I've been subbing a lot and I have no internet access because I can't get a password at Punahou. With waterpolo practice in the late afternoon and evening I'm out of time and can't get to the blog. Excuses, excuses, I know. Sorry. We've been doing the school polo, games, piano, dad's gig type thing. Tuesday night V2 played LeJardin and won 5-2. Dad and Jay leave tomorrow and we have a game vs. Kamehameha at 5pm. I'll drive them straight to the airport from the game. Lots of the V2 girls are traveling during spring break but our Intermediates have games on both Saturdays. SanJose state plays UH on Saturday and I will announce the game. Stanford will play UH on Monday, and UCLA will be here on Friday. I'll announce both those games. Kim will be here with Stanford and her parents are having a party that Sisi and I will go to. I'm SO jealous that dad will be seeing you soon!! I love and miss you sosososososo much!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
(March 20, 2008)
love you guys, will be seeing dad tomorrow morning! i bought a cool hat today, saw some amazing Inca ruins, and successfully posted a blog entry. go check it out!
love love love