Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11th


I just returned from coaching noon masters at the Oahu Club. It was good because I got to swim with the adults and they got a change from their regular coaches. We had a "cupcake" swim. I made cupcakes to take to OSF tonight but I brought some to the club as incentive for a swim that was kinda hard. After we finished I told them they'd just earned a cupcake and they thought it was great. You got a check from Teddy's in the mail yesterday. I'll deposit it for you into your ASB account. Tutu and Papa will pick Sierra up from school today and bring her home so she can play with Helen and Bobbi and then they'll bring all the cousins to OSF where we will celebrate Susie and my birthday.... and maybe Ingrid's too. Your hike sounds hard but awesome! Dad forwarded the email you sent to him and I forwarded the one to him that you had sent to me, so we're all in the loop. I can't wait to see pictures. How's the journal? So glad you're getting to do cool stuff. Miss you so much and now I can't make a cake without thinking of you.... I promise to make you one in June!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cupcakes, OSF, and birthdays sound great. Im tired from my trek, but ive got some great journal material. you guys are going to love my journal, again. wow this girl sitting at the computer next to me is speaking to her mom in really loud German and smoking incessantly. anyway...
love you guys, working on my blog entry now - i have too many pictures to choose from!