Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 26th

G'pa Kimo, Katie and Andrew went back to California on the red-eye last night. When I got in the van to drive them to the airport, the van wouldn't start. The battery was dead. We re-loaded in the small car and this morning I called AAA to get a jump start. It worked but it wouldn't hold the charge. Battery dead. Had to re-call AAA and have them bring a new battery and install it. I didn't sub today so I was able to get that done and I spent the rest of the day catching up on laundry, house and yard work, and attacking the tile project on the front stairs. I got a lot done but still need a couple of more days to finish it. Dad, Sierra and Jay had a regular school day. After coaching at the Oahu Club I went to pick Jay up from swim practice at Punahou while dad took Sierra to piano lessons and then the Oahu Club for a swim. We had ravioli for dinner and Simeon came over to hang out with dad for awhile. G'pa Kimo said he'd pick you up from the airport when you get there on the 12th and you can spend the night with them and he'll get you back to the airport on the 13th!! WE MISS YOU and now can count down the days until you come home. LOVE YOU!

No comments: