Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 14th

After school, dad stayed to wait for Jay's swim practice. They're in "conditioning" and they go to about 5:30 or 6pm. Sierra and I rushed home to coach at the Oahu club and then we went to Super cuts so I could get a trim. A stop at Safeway for milk and then home for turkey panini's and The Simpson's. Did you make it to Guadalajara? I'm subbing every day this week so if you try to call us, make it after 3pm.... or try dad's cell phone. I hope your new project is interesting. We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes i made it! today is my first real day at the orphanage, i have to bus there and im a little worried about that but Guadalajara has a great bus system and i shouldnt get lost. i will tell you all about the kids when i can, maybe find a public phone tonight. work is everyday from 1pm to 5pm. my host family is awesome! i get my own nice room and i can eat nice food in the nice kitchen whenever, and everyone is really nice especially my host mom, Leti, who speaks spanish i can understand. my lessons will start soon (i hope) but today is just seeing if i can make it on my own to the orphanage and back. thank you for booking me the flight i will mention my trip to the people at the orphanage. love you guys and miss you - less than one month!

Yo Mama said...

We've got Yui and Leti and family has you. I have a good feeling that you're going to thrive working with the kids and learning to live in a city environment. Hopefully, you'll have time to call us and post on your blog. Do you think you're going to fly to Puerto Villarta or bus? It's time to figure that out already, especially if you want to hang out there a day or so before you fly out. SO MISS YOU!