Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 16th


Yikes, I'm way behind on these posts, but partly because I got to talk to you on Friday, so I don't feel "out of touch." However, you'll still want to know what's going on, and I vowed to share our days with you, so I'm going to catch up right now! On Friday after school and swim team at the Oahu club, Sierra and I picked up Jay at Punahou (after his swim practice) and then stopped at Boston's for a slice. Dad had a gig at the Yacht Club so he went surfing and then to his gig. Sierra ate one bite of her pizza and then threw-up. She wasn't feeling well and was SO tired. We cleaned her up and put her to bed and then Jay and I watched the UH vs. Nevada football game on tv. We won on a last second field goal and are currently one of only 2 teams in the country that are still undefeated! 10-0 on the season and ranked in the top 15 in the country. It was very exciting. There's a chance for a "BCS" bowl game if we win the next two games.... anyway, there's football fever in Hawaii!!

No comments: