Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1st


Bunny, bunny. It's the first of the month and you're probably celebrating Days of the Dead. I really hope so, and I'm especially hoping you're safe. I got your text message and if I could figure out how to reply, I would. We've had a normal school/work day except that G'ma picked up Sierra after school and she had a "rehearsal" for her piano recital which is tomorrow. WE MISS YOU! Only 6 more weeks before you come home.... I'm sure you'll make the best of it. Let me know about the dates for your Mexico City because I can get you that cheap fare. Do it soon! LOVE, LOVE LOVE, LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello dear family!!!!
wanted to let you know i am very safe and comfortable here in Morelia, and have been safe and comfortable travelling on my own. ive got so many great stories from just the past couple of days, so much has happened. even if im not bilingual when i get back in december, i feel like ive soaked up sooo much pure Mexican culture. hope you all had fun at Halloween, congrats on the water polo game, good luck on the next one!!
LOVELOVELOVELOVE

Unknown said...

ps. mom i cant send emails right now but i got this one from Vassar acknowledging my application for the class of 2012. they give me a site to check on my app (?!) and an ID but i need a PIN, so i click on the thing that says to send it to my email address, and then it doesnt arrive so i cant check on the app. not that i need to anyway because ive already been accepted... ?? the office seems a bit stupid about gap-yearers.
MISS YOU