Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 16th & 17th




Happy Birthday Nani Baird! (and cousin Amy on the 16th.) Did I tell you that we have a dead mouse somewhere in the kitchen? It really stinks and we don't know where it is. A few weeks ago we saw quite a few field mice in the kitchen and behind the t.v. so we put out some sticky traps and caught some but one got away and I think it died behind the fridge. There's also something nesting in the wall above the garage, so I'm wondering if it's a family of mice. I don't know how long we have to wait for the "dead" smell to go away. I haven't pulled the fridge out yet but I guess I might have to do that to see if we can find it. GROSS. Misty barfed on the carpet today and on the patio. Don't know why, she doesn't seem sick, but it was gross too. Also, we've lost some power in the patio and the outside fridge and some lights are out so I'm going to have to call an electrician. House maintenance is never ending. Today was so hot and voggy that we spent a good part of the day at the pool. We've had terrible vog. It's like being in Southern Cali on a bad smog day. It's from the volcano and it's heavy. Tutu and Papa were here on Thursday and we celebrated Tutu's belated birthday and Mother's Day with a cake. Your blog is great and I love the pictures with YOU in them!!

No comments: