Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15th

Thursday afternoon as I write this, but I'm not sure if LOST is on tonight. May be on a week break. I caught up on SCRUBS last night. I was 4 episodes behind. Still funny as heck. LOST is CRAZY!! You'll have to netflix it because you really have to see it in order. Tutu and Papa will be coming over for dinner. We haven't seen them in over a month because they just got back from Hungary and their Habitat build. I'm making a cake to celebrate her birthday and Mother's Day. I'm going to make spaghetti with this 2 foot long noodles that I bought at Trader Joe's when in Cali. I'll take pictures to show you. Much love sending your way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read the article Dad sent about Scrubs and how sucky NBC is. Now I guess Scrubs and Lost will be on the same channel.
Also looked at the pictures of Sierra. They made me homesick...my sister is the most beautiful girl on the planet!! :)
Love you guys, exactly one month until Im home!