Friday, May 2, 2008

April 30th and May 1st

Wednesday was a normal work/school day with dad going surfing after school. I worked at the Oahu Club and then we came home for chicken and pesto panini's. Yummy. I had an interview this morning for the P.E. position. I don't have any idea if I'll get the job but I should find out in about a week. Thursday (today) was the middle school May Day program. Tomorrow is the K-2 and it will be live on the internet. Too bad you won't be able to see it. Jay doesn't have school tomorrow so he's spending the night at his friend Cameron's house. I subbed for Mrs. Ko today and we had advisory. Some kids, ie Sam Roeca and Sarah Elias are in that advisory and they asked about you. Sam is going to Princeton. Sarah is going to Bryn Mawr. I got in an accident today in the Library parking lot. I scraped the passenger side on a pillar-- really bad. No other cars were involved and I can't believe it happened, but it's bad. The sliding door still works but, UGH!! I'm off to California to help g'pa Kimo and the kids. I'll try to keep posting from there. Love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those photos! everyone looks great, Misty too!
K-2 May Day was definitely filmed, right? Im already really bummed about missing West Side, so I better have like an afternoon where I sit down and catch up on all the video I've missed.
Speaking of which, I still havent got the package yet, but I'll see ProjectsAbroad people on the boat back today, and because of the constant flow of new volunteers, the boat will be going back and forth during the week. If I get the package before next weekend, I may not go into Puerto. This weekend was pretty fun though, I like all the volunteers (excluding my two new roommates, but I'll wait and see how that works out)
:)
Sorry about your accident, was it the van? If so, the scrape will match the one I made that time I was in the Ward ortho office parking structure. hehe...remember?
Happy Birthday to Tutu (yesterday) and Gabby (the day before)!!
LOVE YOU GUYS Mom have fun with Kimo and my aunt and uncle. :)

Yo Mama said...

Actually, my scratch was much WORSE than the one you made and in fact, while I was cursing myself, I verbally said out loud, that Jack's scratch is "nothing compared to this." Check the new blog to hear more about the library crash and it's ramifications.